Day 1 :- (2800mtrs). Early start from shimla and Arrival at Tangnu village. Walk of 1 hours till janglik village. First day overnight stay at janglik village in dormitories. Janglikh village is last village of Shimla district, Roads conditions till village is not good. People in the village has very simple life style. They are generous and hospitable. Enjoy the local cuisine in dinner and overnight stay Home stay.
Day-2 :- Janglik to Dyara Thach(3200Mtr) Start leisurely. One can explore the village. After Breakfast,trek towards Dyara Thach. The trek wind through the thick forests, beautiful meadows, and grassy land scenes. It’s a moderate trek which takes 4-5 hours to reach Dyara thach.Dinner and night stay at beautiful meadow at Dyara thach. The day ends with the bone fire after dinner.
Day-3:- Dyara thach to Lithim thach(3700mtr). After breakfast start excursion to Lithim thach , It is nice walk through pine & oak trees. It is parallel walk till dyara thach.From Dyara thach onwards 1hour uphill trek Total duration of the trek would be around 4 to 5 hours till lithim thach. Hot lunch shall be served at Lithim. Lithim thach is beautiful meadow and provide beautiful view of Buran Pass. After Lunch free time to relax. Dinner at camp, Overnight stay at camp.
Day-4 :- 4 to 5 hours (13500ft) After breakfast begin journey to Chander Nahan Glacial ponds, One hour strenuous walk till waterfall . From Waterfall onwards trek is nice and easy, in single day we can reach up to 5th ponds only. Enjoy packed lunch. After spending good time at top start backwards journey to Lithim thach. Enjoy evening snacks at campsite at Lithim Thach, relax at the bank of Pabbar river. Dinner & overnight stay at campsite.
Day-5 :- Lithim Janglikh Village : After breakfast , backwards journey to Janglikh village. 5 hours’ journey till janglik village with packed lunch. Evening free for own activities at village, One can go to the village meet villagers.
Day-6 :- After breakfast, walk till tangnu village , board on the vehicles for the drop at Shimla. The trip ends with lots n lots of memories.
- 6 Days and 5 Night Trek.
- Transportation (Shimla- Moon Lake Trek -Shimla).
- 5 Nights stay in Camps during trekking plus 1 night stay in a hotel on MAP basis at Shimla or at mentioned place.
- All Meals (3-course meal during trek and evening snacks).
- Skilled guide with adequate local knowledge.
- Basic First Aid Kit and a rescue trainee.
- Full Camping Material (Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Mattresses, Alpine Tents, Kitchen Tent, Mess Tent) will be provided along with hygienic kitchen team.
- Toilet Tents (Dry Pit) will be provided for full hygiene.
- Mules will carry camping equipment only.
- Cost is inclusive of all taxes.
The things not mentioned in Itinerary and inclusions.
Cost per person @12999 INR.
No Porter will carry individual stuff of the customers.
Terms & Conditions
· No potters will be provided to carry the rucksack, You have to carry rucksack himself/herself
· Weight of the bag should not be more than 10kg.
· We advise not to carry liquor & cigarettes during the trek.
· We advise to examine yourself from a doctor before coming to trekking.
· We advise to keep yourself fit before coming for the trek.