CHANDIGARH-NARKANDA-SNOW TRAILS CAMP-CHANDIGARH
(Traditional Home stay & Camping Experince)
Day :01 Chandigarh – Narkanda (Basa homestay)
Pick up from Chandigarh Railway station and drive to Narkanda. Evening Check in homestay, then Refreshment drink and Room Allotment. Evening you can explore local village culture / Visit apple orchid to Enjoy the nature. Then Evening Bonfire & Dinner. O/N CAMP
Day:02 Narkanda- Snow Trails Camp (Neen)
After breakfast check out from home stay and sightseeing of Hatu temple ( Hatu peak is located at an elevation of 3400 m/12000 ft above sea level and is the highest summit in Shimla/Narkanda region of Himachal Pradesh, India. The peak is surrounded by dense woods. The area has forests of fir and spruce, with a smattering of maple, aspen and cedar trees) and then drive to Snow trails camp. Evening Check in camp, then Refreshment drink and briefing about camp & Room Allotment. Then Evening Bonfire & Dinner. O/N CAMP
Day : 03 Snow trails Camp –adventure Activities
After breakfast, today we have two option either we can go for Khuwalia Peak hike or Enjoy Chilling High rope activities (Rope Bridge, Bamboo Bridge, sloth walk) and thrilling Flying Fox.Then Evening Bonfire with Light Music & Dinner. O/N CAMP
Day : 04 Snow Trails Camp – Chandigarh ( Departure)
After breakfast Check out from hotel and Departure to respective destination with sweet memories of himachal.
• Transportation by 01 Etios/ Desire car for the entire tour
• All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
• Child below 5 years Complimentary
• Accommodation in the itinerary at the mentioned hotels or the similar hotels.
• No of Room / tent-1
• Accommodation on Double sharing.
• Meal Plan- MAP( Breakfast + Dinner).
• Adventure Activities at camp only .
• Bonfire at camp only
• Personal expenses of any nature.
• Volvo tickets
• Train/Air fare
• Entry Charges
• Chandigarh hotel is not include in this package
• Extra Charges of paragliding, skiing and other activities
• Heater Charges
• 5% GST EXTRA
• Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
• Any Personal Expenses- Tickets for pony yard, yak ride, paragliding etc.
• Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
• Cost of Insurance.
• Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced
• majeure circumstances during the tour.
• Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer
• Any Personal Expenses- Tickets for pony yard, yak ride, paragliding skiing, mountaineering etc.
Cost for the proposed tour from
No of Person - 2 Pax
Meal Plan - MAP
• Rooms are subject to the availability. No reservation has been made till date. This is just a quotation. The above rate is valid only for mentioned dates/ month.
• The above Quotation is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. If we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
• Adventure activities purely depends on weather conditions
• Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status
• We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
• It is mandatory to carry the Photo identity Proof during travel and have to be presented at the time of Check Inn in all hotels for security reason.
• No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
• Base category rooms will be provided in every package category.
• Extra bed means Extra mattress.
• AC will not work in Hill Stations.
• Heater charges are extra.
• The car may or may not have power windows.
• In few tourist destinations, the facilities of Hotel, Services, and Aids etc. cannot be matched to developed destinations. Hotels in Himachal are categorized on the basis of location, Services and costing and not as per Star Categorization i.e.; 1*, 2*, 3* and so on.
• We may have to re-schedule the sightseeing days due to closing of any monument during that particular day as to ensure smooth execution of tours.
• Every sightseeing will depends on time
• The above cost is based on existing tax structure, if any case the tax structure changes (vehicle & hotels) the cost will also change.
• Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
• The timings mentioned in Day schedule in the itinerary may vary depending upon the road conditions, particular destination visits, En route meals, climatic conditions, particular health conditions of the guests and timings of sightseeing places and monuments.
• Extra cost may be applied for any unexpected event.
• Final confirmation acceptance should be only written basis & No discount will be provided after the issuance of confirmation letter.
Terms & Conditions
No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in in the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case to case basis.