SHIMLA- NARKANDA- SHIMLA
(With Traditional Home stay
& Snowing Activities)
(2 Nights 3 Days)
Day 1: Arrival Chandigarh & Drive to Shimla (half day Sightseeing)
Pickup from Chandigarh Railway station / bus stand, Drive to Shimla. Check in hotel and have some rest. Then half day tour of Shimla which Include- Famous Sankat Mochan Temple, , Christ Church , The Gaiety Theatre- the first beauty contest of world was supposed to start (1887) ,The Scandal Point, and The famous Shopping Plaza of the North The Mall. Dinner & O/N Hotel
Day 2: Shimla – Narkanda (63 kms 2hrs)
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Narkanda. Check in at Home stay. Then you can Enjoy thrilling Snow Activities- Skiing , Tube slide, & Sledge ride And also sightseeing of Hatu temple ( Hatu peak is located at an elevation of 3400 m/12000 ft above sea level and is the highest summit in Shimla/Narkanda region of Himachal Pradesh, India. The peak is surrounded by dense woods. The area has forests of fir and spruce, with a smattering of maple, aspen and cedar trees). Evening you can explore local village culture / Visit apple orchid to enjoy the nature. Then Enjoy Dinner (local cuisine) with Bonfire & O/N stay.
Day 3: Narkanda to Chandigarh Departure
After breakfast check out from Home stay and drive to Chandigarh & Drop at Chandigarh railway station with sweet memories of himachal.
• Transportation by 01 Desire / Etios car for the entire tour
• All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
• Accommodation in the itinerary at the mentioned hotels or the similar hotels.
• Child below 5years complementary
• Snow Activities- Skiing , Tube slide, & Sledge ride
• No of Rooms -3
• Accommodation on Double Sharing.
• Meal Plan- MAP
• (Breakfast + Dinner).
• Personal expenses of any nature.
• Volvo tickets
• Train/Air fare
• Entry Charges
• Extra Charges of paragliding, skiing and other activities
• Heater Charges
• Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
• Any Personal Expenses- Tickets for pony yard, yak ride, paragliding etc.
• 5% GST ON SELLING PRICE
• Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
• Cost of Insurance.
• Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced
• majeure circumstances during the tour.
• Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer
• Any Personal Expenses- Tickets for pony yard, yak ride, paragliding skiing, mountaineering etc.
Cost for the proposed tour:-
No of Person - 6
Cost Per Person -Rs. 6600/-
Meal Plan -MAP
• Rooms are subject to the availability. No reservation has been made till date. This is just a quotation. The above rate is valid only for mentioned dates/ month.
• The above Quotation is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. If we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
• Snow activities Purely depends on Snow
• Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status
• These rates will not applicable from-20th dec to 2 jan 2019.
• We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
• It is mandatory to carry the Photo identity Proof during travel and have to be presented at the time of Check Inn in all hotels for security reason.
• No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
• Base category rooms will be provided in every package category.
• Extra bed means Extra mattress.
• AC will not work in Hill Stations.
• Heater charges are extra.
• 5% GST EXTRA
• The car may or may not have power windows.
• In few tourist destinations, the facilities of Hotel, Services, and Aids etc. cannot be matched to developed destinations. Hotels in Himachal are categorized on the basis of location, Services and costing and not as per Star Categorization i.e.; 1*, 2*, 3* and so on.
• We may have to re-schedule the sightseeing days due to closing of any monument during that particular day as to ensure smooth execution of tours.
• Every sightseeing will depends on time
• Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
• The timings mentioned in Day schedule in the itinerary may vary depending upon the road conditions, particular destination visits, En route meals, climatic conditions, particular health conditions of the guests and timings of sightseeing places and monuments.
• Extra cost may be applied for any unexpected event.
• Final confirmation acceptance should be only written basis & No discount will be provided after the issuance of confirmation letter.
Terms & Conditions
No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in in the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case to case basis.