Day wise Itinerary
Day: 1 Chandigarh – Narkanda
On arrival pick up from Chandigarh airport/ railway station and drive to Narkanda. Check in at Hotel. In Evening sightseeing of Hatu temple ( Hatu peak is located at an elevation of 3400 m/12000 ft above sea level and is the highest summit in Shimla/Narkanda region of Himachal Pradesh, India. The peak is surrounded by dense woods. The area has forests of fir and spruce, with a smattering of maple, aspen and cedar trees). Evening you can explore local village culture. Dinner & O/N stay.
Day: 2 Narkanda – Jibhi
After Breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Jibhi. Check in at Hotel after freshens up Move to Nature walk/ Jungle walk. Back to hotel Dinner and overnight stay.
Day: 3 Jibhi – Jalori Pass – Sarehul Lake ( 6kms 3-4 hrs Trek)
After breakfast move to Jalori pass and Sarehul Lake Trek. Sarehul Lake is some 6 kms from Jalori Pass. The lake and its adjacent temple are highly revered among locals here. Hundreds of local pilgrims as well people from other regions of Himachal visit this temple every year. Pilgrims circle around the lake and pour Pure Desi Ghee on its periphery. This beautiful Trek to Sarehul Lake is largely flat with some steep patches in between and it can be easily trekked by a beginner. It takes around 2 hours to make it to Lake from Jalori Pass and you will see some breathtaking views during the trek. In evening back to Hotel dinner and overnight stay.
Day: 4 Jibhi - Chaini Koti - Bushaini
After breakfast, full day tour of Chaini Koti and Bushaini. Later in the evening back to hotel, Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day: 5 Jibhi – sarchi
After breakfast full day tour of traditional village Sarchi. Enjoy the natural beauty of the village, in evening back to hotel dinner and overnight stay.
Day: 6 Jibhi – Chandigarh
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to Chandigarh and drop at Chandigarh Airport/Railway station with the sweet memory of Himachal Pradesh.
• Transportation by 01 Desire / Etios for the Entire tour
• All sightseeing and excursions as per the itinerary
• Accommodation in the itinerary at the mentioned hotels or the similar hotels.
• 1 Rooms on double sharing.
• Meal Plan- MAP (Breakfast + Dinner).
• Guide Charges including in the Costing (For Sarehul Lake Trek).
• Personal expenses of any nature.
• Volvo tickets
• Train/Air fare
• Entry Charges
• Extra Charges of paragliding, skiing and other activities
• Heater Charges
• Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
• Any Personal Expenses- Tickets for pony yard, yak ride, paragliding etc.
• 5% GST ON SELLING PRICE
• Any up gradation in Airline class or hotel room category.
• Cost of Insurance.
• Any extra expense such as route change, Date change, Accommodation facilities, etc incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced
• majeure circumstances during the tour.
• Any services or activity charges other than those included in the tour itinerary/ Holiday Package Offer
• Any Personal Expenses- Tickets for pony yard, yak ride.
Proposed 3* Hotels:
Narkanda- Basa Home Stay / Similar
Jibhi - No Society Cafe/ Similar
Cost for the proposed tour:
No of Person Cost Meal Plan
2 Pax Rs 35,000/- MAP
• Rooms are subject to the availability. No reservation has been made till date. This is just a quotation. The above rate is valid only for mentioned dates/ month.
• The above Quotation is only an offer and not confirmation of your bookings. If we are not able to get the original hotels, shall provide equivalent/ alternative hotels.
• Our offer is based on usage of base category rooms at the mentioned hotels (unless specified otherwise) and if this category of rooms is not available we shall try to confirm accommodation in next available higher category of rooms and shall advise supplementary cost involved while conveying the status
• We shall not be responsible for any change in the itinerary due to landslides, flight cancellations, weather conditions or any unforeseen circumstances. The additional cost incurred will be in addition to the cost
• It is mandatory to carry the Photo identity Proof during travel and have to be presented at the time of Check Inn in all hotels for security reason.
• No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service due to Bad weather, ill health, Strike, Road blocks or any other factor beyond our Control. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
• Base category rooms will be provided in every package category.
• Extra bed means Extra mattress.
• AC will not work in Hill Stations.
• Heater charges are extra.
• The car may or may not have power windows.
• In few tourist destinations, the facilities of Hotel, Services, and Aids etc. cannot be matched to developed destinations. Hotels in Himachal are categorized on the basis of location, Services and costing and not as per Star Categorization i.e.; 1*, 2*, 3* and so on.
• We may have to re-schedule the sightseeing days due to closing of any monument during that particular day as to ensure smooth execution of tours.
• Every sightseeing will depends on time
• Unforeseen Expenses because of the weather conditions.
• Sightseeing as per itinerary
• We shall not responsible for any disaster
• The timings mentioned in Day schedule in the itinerary may vary depending upon the road conditions, particular destination visits, En route meals, climatic conditions, particular health conditions of the guests and timings of sightseeing places and monuments.
• Extra cost may be applied for any unexpected event.
• Final confirmation acceptance should be only written basis & No discount will be provided after the issuance of confirmation letter.
Terms & Conditions
No refund will be made for any unused accommodation, missed meals, transportation segments, sightseeing tours or any other service. Such unused items are neither refundable nor exchangeable.
Room allocation is done by the hotel depending upon availability at the time of check-in in the category of room as specified on your confirmation voucher.
No refund shall be claimed, if the services & amenities of hotel were not up to your expectations, it will be considered on case to case basis.